How to become an International Centre
CQHE has been recognise as valued brand internationally, working globally with educational providers who offer our qualifications to learners in schools, private training centres, colleges and universities in countries such as China, India , Sri Lanka , Dubai and UK.
The range of qualifications that are available are focused on the Care sector and provide learners with vocational qualifications that help them develop their chosen careers.
- Health and Social Care
- Professional Qualifications
- IT Qualifications
- Supporting Teaching and Learning
We also provides a range of resources including qualification key facts, support materials and access to bespoke training in country or via international conferencing facilities.
Our Customer Service Pledges
- We will always answer your calls in less than 45 seconds
- We will allocate a dedicated International Partnership Manager to you to give help and support
- We will keep you up to date through CQHEzone and regular emails
- We will provide downloadable support materials free of charge
We enjoy working in collaboration with educational providers, both in the UK and internationally and has a dedicated team of people waiting to support you in becoming one of the next International centres.
5 Easy Steps to Join Us
Our application process is quick and simple.
It is important that you familiarise yourself with the Centre Agreement before you apply to become an approved centre. It sets out our respective rights and responsibilities and outlines how we will work together.
- Contact our International team Jackie Jones centre@CQHE.org.uk to discuss your qualification requirements and the recognition procedure. Following discussion you will be directed to fill in the Centre Recognition From.
- Fill in the Centre Approval Form
- International Centres based in the UK: once you have completed the form a comprehensive credit check will be carried out to help us confirm your credit status. International Centres based outside of the UK: you will be required to agree an alternative method of payment with our finance department
- Once you pass your credit check or have agreed an alternative form of payment with finance, we will issue you with a Centre Agreement. To ensure Awarding Organisations comply with the new Ofqual ‘General Conditions of Recognition’, a written agreement has to be in place with AO Centres. This has to be signed by a person with the appropriate authority. When the centre agreement has been received your personal International Partnership Manager will contact you to arrange a date to discuss and complete qualification approval. At this point you will also get a login for our CQHEzone website.
- When your Centre has been approved, you’ll receive a certificate to display and can start registering learners. For guidance on becoming an international, please contact our International Team: Jackie Jones centre@CQHE.co.uk .
When your Centre has been approved, you’ll receive a certificate to display and can start registering learners.