Social Media Marketing
This course is for people who have not used the social channels extensively, but want to start using them or improve how they use them. We do this through a mix of seminar and practical case exercises. This course focuses on how to use the core channels more effectively. It is not designed as a follow on to Implementing Social Media Campaigns.
Who should attend?
For marketers who need to know more about social media, so they can assess its relevance, plan an approach or implement social media. Individuals who have limited experience of social media marketing and are looking to fast-track their knowledge and skills.
- Social media trends and implications for marketers
- Social media usage statistics and trends
- Steps for building a simple social media plan
- The 4 stages of customer engagement
- Channels to be used for acquiring new customers – influencing influencers and social ads
- Channels to build participation and engagement – blogging, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Learn about tools that measure success and monitor social media mentions