Time Management Training
Time is money, the saying goes, and lots of it gets lost in disorganisation and disruption. We also deal with a constant barrage of technology, people, and tasks that can contribute to that disorganisation. Many people find that they flit from one task to another, trying to get everything done.
In this one-day time management training course, you will learn how to make the most of your time by getting a grip on your workflow and office space, using your time management planner effectively, and delegating some of your work to other people.
Attending our time management course enables you to manage your time effectively, plan and prioritise your day through creating an effective time management plan.
What you learn:
- Better organise yourself and your workspace for peak efficiency
- Understand the importance of, and the most useful techniques for, setting and achieving goals
- Identify the right things to be doing and develop plans for doing them
- Learn what to delegate and how to delegate well
- Take control of things that can derail your workplace productivity
During the course you cover:
During this interactive, linked and practical time management course you will learn about:
- The Power of a Change
- Changing Our Perspective
- Setting Goals
- Planning Tips and Tricks
- Setting a Routine
- Doing it Right
- Putting an End to Procrastination
- Getting Organised
- Organising Your Files
- Managing Your Workload
All our in-house training course is available tailored to yours and your companies/delegates needs with our CTP (customised training programme) solution. Designed to meet any challenge or level required. Ask for a full proposal for your training, tailored to suit you.
Public Course Information & Booking:
Public Courses – £120 per delegate including refreshments/certificate/manual