Level 3 Diploma in Business Management 60 Credit
The aim is to provide high-quality learning opportunities through a flexible qualification at level 3 that prepare learners for employability and/or progression to more in depth study at this level or to higher level study.
The objective is to introduce theoretical concepts relating to business management studies which can be examined externally and which focus on the breadth and depth of managing modern business environments.
The qualification does this by developing management understanding and assisting participants in gaining the knowledge required at this level. Students do not have to be currently employed to study this qualification, but may be engaged in voluntary activity or planning for work.
There are no formal entry requirements, but participants will have a background that will enable them to benefit from the program – which is likely to be level 2 Key skills literacy and numeracy or their equivalent.
- Manage Personal and Professional Development 20 Credit
- Manage Team Performance 20 Credit
- Principles of Leadership and Management 20 Credit
Optional Units :
- Business Accounting 20 Credit
- Internet Marketing in Business 20 Credit
- Human Resource Management in Business 20 Credit
- Managing Business Information 20 Credit
- The Impact of ICT on Business 20 Credit
- Relationship Marketing 20 Credit
- Creative Product Promotion 20 Credit
- Developing Teams in Business 20 Credit
- Principles of Project Management 15 Credit
- Procure Supplies 15 Credit
There is clear progress to the CQHE
Level 4 certificates in business management studies, to other levels 4 qualifications, and to other more specialized qualifications (egg, finance).
- Our Level 3 students have progressed to various Level 4 programmes delivered by both private and public funded colleges and universities.
- Our Level 3 qualifications are accepted by LSM for Anglia Ruskin University and University of Northampton programmes.
- Our Level 3 qualifications are accepted by Northumbria University programmes.
- Our Level 3 qualifications are accepted by Kingston University and Coventry University.
- You can progress to Pearson HND with a CQHE Level 3 Qualification.