Become a centre of CQHE
In order to deliver CQHE award programmes you will need to become a CQHE approved centre.
To become an approved centre, you will need to demonstrate to us that you have all the necessary policies, procedures, systems and resources in place to assure the quality and integrity of the award programmes you deliver to learners.
Any organisation can become a centre. You could be a sole trader learning provider, a charitable organisation, local authority funded training company, a college or a university; it doesn’t matter as long as you have the right elements in place to meet the CQHE approved centre criteria.
The step by step process you need to go through to become an approved CQHE centre is outlined below.
- Complete the centre approval application form and send it to us with supporting evidence.
- We will review your application within 5 days.
- We will notify you of the outcome, which will either be: ‘visit required’ or ‘approval granted’.
- If you need a visit, our Approvals Officer will arrange to meet you. They will be looking for evidence to confirm that centre approval criteria have been met.
- Our Approvals Officer will make recommendations to the CQHE board about the outcome of the visit. We will then confirm our decision, which may be: ‘approval granted’; ‘approval withheld subject to an action plan’; or ‘approval denied’.
- If approval is granted we will send you confirmation and a new centre pack